At Monkey Tree Holiday Park our guest’s welfare is our number one priority.
We are closely monitoring the current situation and following Government guidance. We are open for business as usual and still plan to open the Park for the Summer season on Friday 27th March.
We would like to reassure all guests that we have had no outbreaks at the Park or in associated businesses or staff.
In response to the current situation, we are taking all possible precautions and all staff are trained in health and safety procedures.
We have increased our cleaning throughout our accommodation and public areas and provided hand sanitation stations in various places across Park.
We understand that you may feel unsettled by the uncertainty of the developing situation, therefore, we are allowing guests with bookings in April, May or June 2020 to move their booking, with no movement fee, to another date up to 1st July 2021. *Terms and conditions apply.
If the situation looks as though it may persist beyond June, we will release another statement by 31st May regarding bookings held for July, August and the remainder of the season. At this present time, normal booking terms and conditions apply for bookings held in July onwards.
At this present time, Party in The Park is still going ahead. If we are advised by the Government to cancel the event we will reschedule and your bookings and tickets will automatically roll over to the new date.
We hope that the above has put your mind at rest and we look forward to welcoming you on to the Park soon.
*Terms and Conditions
- Only applicable to holidays currently booked for arrival dates from 27th March 2020 – 30th June 2020.
- You must notify us of your wish to change dates 4 weeks prior to original arrival dates (excluding holidays within 4 weeks from this statement 27th March 2020 – 10th April 2020).
- A new holiday must be of the same value as the original booking or the difference must be paid at the time of changing the dates.
- No partial refunds will be made for new holidays of less value than the original booking.
- The new holiday must be completed by 30th June 2021.
- Balances must be paid as per the original booking.
- Any balance payments missed will void the free movement offer and normal terms and conditions will apply.
- Party in the Park bookings are not included in the change dates offer, this is a separate event and bookings will be moved to the new date if cancelled.